Research Results List
- We will exhibit at the JFlex Exhibition (Tokyo Big Sight) from February 1st (Wednesday) to February 3rd (Friday), 2023, as the "ROEL Printed Device Technology Research Division.”
- Professor Tokito will deliver an invited lecture 'Research and Development Progress and Applications for Flexible Printed Organic Sensors' at the 18th Color Inkjet Technology (IT) Course on December 20, 2022 (Tuesday) 13:20-14:10. The program will also be held online.
- On Friday, June 3rd, there will be a research presentation by Assistant Professor Takeda at the Robotics and Mechatronics Lecture 2022 in Sapporo (online), "Tactile Function of Robot Hand Using Printable Flexible Pressure Sensor Array" (2P2-C12 *).
- Assistant Professor Wang's research presentation “Fully Printed Flexible Pressure Sensor with a Spontaneously Formed Porous Conductive Architecture” will be presented at The 2022 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit (Virtual) on May 24th (Tuesday).
- On May 24th (Tuesday), Assistant Professor Sekine's research presentation "Object Slippage Detection using Soft Sensor with Robotic Closed-Loop Feedback" will be held at The 2022 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit (Virtual).
- On May 24th (Tuesday), Professor Tokito will give an invited presentation, "Flexible Printed Organic Sensors and Their Applications," at The 2022 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit (Virtual).
- Professor Tokito's review article, "Soft Sensing Techniques and Healthcare Applications," was published in the May issue of the Journal of the Japanese Society of Adhesives.
- Professor Tokito will give an invited presentation on "Flexible Printed Organic Sensors and Their IoT Applications" at IEEE EDTM2022 (Oita Prefecture) on March 8th (Tuesday).
- The paper "A Printed Flexible Humidity Sensor with High Sensitivity and Fast Response Using a Cellulose Nanofiber / Carbon Black Composite" by Assistant Professor Wang and second-year graduate student Shogo Tachibana was published in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- The ROEL Printed Device Technology Research Division will be exhibiting at the JFlex 2022 event (Tokyo Big Sight) from January 26 (Wed) to January 28 (Fri).
- Subhash Singh published a paper titled "Printed Dual-Gate Organic Thin-Film Transistors and PMOS Inverters on Flexible Substrates: Role of Top-Gate Electrode" with ROEL in the Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics.
1-11 / 11
Prev 1 Next