Research Results List
- Dr. Masashi MAMADA's paper, "Characterization of New Rubrene Analogues with Heteroaryl Substituents", is published in Crystal Growth & Design , 10.1021/cg501519a.
- Dr. Masashi MAMADA's paper, "A Unique Solution Processable n-Type Semiconductor Material Design for High Performance Organic Field-Effect Transistors", is published in Chemistry of Materials, 10.1021/cm503579m.
- Mr. Tsukuru MINAMIKI's paper, "An Extended-Gate Organic Field-Effect Transistor for the Detection of Histamine in Water", is accepted by Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.
- Dr. Tsuyoshi MINAMI's paper, "Cysteine Detection in Water using an Organic Field Effect Transistor (OFET) with a Gold Extended-Gate Electrode", is accepted by Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.
- Tsuyoshi MINAMI's paper, "An extended-gate type organic field effect transistor functionalised by phenylboronic acid for saccharide detection in water", is published in Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 15613 (2014).
- Prof. Tokito gave a lecture as an invited speaker at The 5th International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics in Beijing CHINA
- Prof. Tokito gave a lecture as an invited speaker at Symposium: Current Status of the Science of "Plastic Electronics" in Beijing, CHINA.
- We provided 4 presentatins at 2014 International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM 2014).
- Prof. Tokito gave a lecture as an invited speaker at The 14th International Meeting on Information Display, Daegu, KOREA.
- Prof. Tokito gave a lecture as an invited speaker at ADMD2014, The 18th International Symposium on Advanced Display Materials and Devices.
- Prof. Tokito gave a lecture "Printed Organic TFT Arrays and Integrated Circuits" as an invited speaker at SID Display Week 2014 in San Diego, California.
- Mr. Tomohito SEKINE's paper, “Improvement of mechanical durability on organic TFT with printed electrodes prepared from nanoparticle ink", is published in Applied Surface Science, 294, 20-23.
- Mr. Ryo SUGANO's paper, "Fine patterning method for silver nanoparticle electrodes using differential hydrophobic and hydrophilic surface properties", is published in Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 53 04EK01.
- Dr. Kenjiro FUKUDA's paper, "Fully Solution-Processed Flexible Organic Thin Film Transistor Arrays with High Mobility and Exceptional Uniformity", is published in Scientific Reports , 4, 3947.
- Prof.Tokito gave a lecture, "Latest Trends of Nano Ink- A Promising Technology in the Future." (INJ-3), as an invited speaker at 43rd INTERNEPCON JAPAN in Tokyo.
1-15 / 15
Prev 1 Next