- At the 18th Color Inkjet Technology (IT) Course on December 20, 2022 (Tuesday) 13:20-14:10, Professor Tokito will deliver an invited lecture on "Research and Development and Application Development of Flexible Printing Organic Sensors." The event will also be held online.
- A paper titled "Printed Low-Hysteresis Stretchable Strain Sensor Based on a Self-Segregating Conductive Composite" by Ms. Ayako Yoshida, a project researcher, was published in ACS Applied Engineering Materials.
- Project Researcher Ayako Yoshida's paper "Printed Low-Hysteresis Stretchable Strain Sensor Based on a Self-Segregating Conductive Composite" has been accepted by ACS Applied Engineering Materials.
- Assistant Professor Sekine and second-year Master's program graduate student Yushi Watanabe published "Optimization of a Soft Pressure Sensor in Terms of the Molecular Weight of the Ferroelectric-Polymer Sensing Layer" in Advanced Functional Materials, and was selected for the cover picture.
- Assistant Professor Sekine received the 21st Intelligent Cosmos Promotion Award. Congratulations!
- A paper by project researcher Ayako Yoshida "Printed, all-carbon-based flexible humidity sensor using a cellulose nanofiber/graphene nanoplatelet composite" was published in Carbon Trends.
- Master's student Shogo Tachibana won the 2021 Outstanding Student Award. Congratulations!
- Congratulations! Student Mayi Abe's master's thesis "Research on the Development of Thin-Film Soft Pressure Sensors with Pore Structures" won the Best Presentation Award.
1-8 / 8
Prev 1 Next