- Mr. Hiroshi ANZAI, a Researcher, has joined our laboratory.
- Ms. Rika WADA, an Assistant, has joined our laboratory.
- Dr. Tsuyoshi MINAMI's paper,"An extended-gate type organic field effect transistor functionalised by phenylboronic acid for saccharide detection in water" is published in Chemical Communications .
- Mr. Nishiki UCHIBE, Mr. You MATSUURA, Mr. Tomoya TASHIRO, and Ms. Yui SASAKI , B3 Students, have joined our laboratory.
- Mr. Yasunori YOSHIDA, Mr. Koji YOKOSAWA, and Mr. Atsushi HARADA , Project Researchers, have joined our laboratory.
- Mr. Tsukuru MINAMIKI's paper, "A Label-Free Immunosensor for IgG Based on an Extended-Gate Type Organic Field Effect Transistor ", has published in Materials, , 7, 6843-6852.
- Mr.Yudai YOSHIMURA's paper, "High-speed operation in printed organic inverter circuits with short channel length" is published in Organic Electronics.
- Dr. Kenjiro Fukuda's paper, “Fully-printed high-performance organic thin-film transistors and circuitry on one-micron-thick polymer films" is published in Nature Communications 5,4147.
- Mr.Tsukuru MINAMIKI's paper,“Accurate and reproducible detection of proteins in water using an extended-gate type organic transistor biosensor" is published in Applied Physics Letters, 104, 243703.
- Takashi FUJISHIMA, a visiting researcher, has joined our laboratory.
- Dr. Konami IZUMI, an Associate Professor, has joined our laboratory.
- Mr.Minamiki won "Best English Presentation Award" over his master's thesis defence.
- The 75th ROEL Lecture Session was held in Conference room on 4th floor in Research Center for Organic Electronics. We invited Assosiate Professor, Pavel Anzenbacher, Jr. Ph.D. from Bouling Green State University as a guest speaker, and he gave a lecture entitled "Applied Supramolecular Chemistry: Two Stories".
- Prof.Tokito gave a lecture "Flexible and Printed Organic TFT Devices and Integrated Circuits" as an invited speaker at the 20th International Display Workshops 2013 (IDW '13), and won IDW '13 Best Paper Award.
- Electronics Device Printing Technology Show, Printable Electronics 2014, was held in Tokyo. Prof. Tokito was the one of the organizers, and Yamagata University provided an exhibition on the show.
- Dr. Tsuyoshi MINAMI, an Assistant Professor, has joined our laboratory.
1-16 / 16
Prev 1 Next